Three early submissions came in the mail for Pen Pal Painting Exchange!
On the canvas, you can create anything. On the note card, you’ll tell us about your self, the painting you made, fill our how you’d like to be reached, and a write a letter to your future ‘Painting Pen Pal.’
There is still plenty of time to join this project - the deadline to mail in your completed painting and note card isn’t until August 30th, 2013. Once the deadline has passed, we’ll get to matching you up with your ideal ‘Painting Pen Pal’ - You’ll get their painting and note card, and they’ll get yours. It’s your chance to start a conversation with another artist out there in the world that may last a lifetime!
When you sign up you’ll get the project kit in the mail which includes:
- A 4x4 canvas to create your painting
- The official note card to write to your future Pen Pal
- Custom match-making between you and another participant
- The painting and note-card completed by your Pen Pal, and yours sent to them
- The official rule card to tell you everything else you’ll need to know
Will any of these first three people end up matched with each other? - it’s too soon to tell!
Get more details and sign up on our website
Have been working on my painting! I think I am almost done! Really excited to see what painting I will get.